- [Free Pattern] Simple And Adorable Coasters That Will Make Your Home Extremely Awesome
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple Crochet Flower: Tawashi Flower
- [Video Tutorial] Get Cozy This Holiday Season With This Festive Woven Plaid Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Meladora’s Butterfly Stitch
- Adorable Unicorn Crochet Pattern To Bring Joy To Kids And Adults Alike
This is a crazy fun afghan! Lovely and easy to make, Rings & Things Afghan Design by Leshia Tweddle is a stunner! There are so many advantages to this pattern! The stripes are made individually and this makes it the perfect carry-around crochet pattern. It is also good for beginners as the stitches are repetitive and strips are finished fairly quickly. The simple and easy stitch pattern can be easily used to make table runner, fancy curtains and many other home decor objects.
Skill Level: Easy
Finished Size: 52 x 75 inches
Red Heart Soft Yarn medium (worsted) weight yarn (5 oz/256 yds/140g per skein):
4 skeins each #2515 turquoise, #4420 guacamole and #9518 teal
Berroco Bonsai medium (worsted) weight yarn (1 3/4 oz/77 yds/50g per skein):
4 skeins #4121 raku brown
Size I/9/5.5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Needlecraft Shop
Thanks to Leshia Tweddle for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.