- [Free Pattern] This Double-Sided Potholder Is So Cute!
- [Free Pattern] This Brilliant Yo-Yo Bookmark Will Help You Channel Your Inner Reader
- [Free Pattern] Cool Crocheted Couch Caddy To Hold Remotes And Other TV Items
- [Video Tutorial] Small Bunny Applique Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Textured Crochet Hat
The variegated colors in this blanket are beautiful and bright. This Jungle Rhythm Baby Blanket by Amy Molloy seems to be so much fun. If you wonder what brand and colors are used in this happy and soft to touch baby blanket, here is the answer: Red Heart’s Gumdrop in colors Smoothie, Grape, and Apple. Even the yarn’s name is playful and vivid and fun. 🙂
Skill Level: Easy
Finished Size: 32” (81 cm) x 33” (84 cm)
Medium Weight Yarn (approximately 408 yards each of colors A, B, and C)
Crochet hook I (5.50 mm)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet Spot
Thanks to Amy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.