- [Video Tutorial] Make Someone Feel Extra Special With This Adorable Fox Blanket With A Hood
- [Free Pattern] Learn How To Make A Cute Crochet Popcorn Flower With A Ladybug Button
- [Free Pattern] Top Off A Little Sweetie’s Look With This 15 Minutes Tieback
- Super-Easy Slippers Crochet Pattern For Spa Days
- [Free Pattern] Clever And Beautiful Crochet Pineapple Towel Topper
The variegated colors in this blanket are beautiful and bright. This Jungle Rhythm Baby Blanket by Amy Molloy seems to be so much fun. If you wonder what brand and colors are used in this happy and soft to touch baby blanket, here is the answer: Red Heart’s Gumdrop in colors Smoothie, Grape, and Apple. Even the yarn’s name is playful and vivid and fun. 🙂
Skill Level: Easy
Finished Size: 32” (81 cm) x 33” (84 cm)
Medium Weight Yarn (approximately 408 yards each of colors A, B, and C)
Crochet hook I (5.50 mm)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet Spot
Thanks to Amy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.