- [Free Pattern] What She Makes With This Square Is Really Amazing!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Spider Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Joyful Dishcloths For Your Kitchen
- Beautiful Crochet Rose Granny Square Afghan Pattern People Love To Receive [Video Tutorial]
- Cute Crochet Owl Purse For All The Girls In Your Life
The variegated colors in this blanket are beautiful and bright. This Jungle Rhythm Baby Blanket by Amy Molloy seems to be so much fun. If you wonder what brand and colors are used in this happy and soft to touch baby blanket, here is the answer: Red Heart’s Gumdrop in colors Smoothie, Grape, and Apple. Even the yarn’s name is playful and vivid and fun. 🙂
Skill Level: Easy
Finished Size: 32” (81 cm) x 33” (84 cm)
Medium Weight Yarn (approximately 408 yards each of colors A, B, and C)
Crochet hook I (5.50 mm)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet Spot
Thanks to Amy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.