- [Free Pattern] This Winter Sun Crochet Block Afghan Square Will Make Your Winter So Much Warmer This Year
- [Free Pattern] Fun, Quick And Looks Beautiful: Thoughts Of Spring Square
- [Video Tutorial] So Much Awesomeness In One Little 6 Inch Cornered Hearts Square
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy Chunky Crochet Mug Cosy
- [Free Pattern] Soft And Cuddly Preemie Baby Blanket
This pattern is very versatile. You can use whatever hook size you want. The blanket is made in 2 colors, two rows for each color. The pattern repeats itself after row 3 so it’s really easy to make and memorize. This Baby Blanket Using A Shell Stitch pattern, courtesy of Nadia Fuad uses Nadia’s own variation of the shell stitch (5dc in same stitch) and single crochet.
Materials:-Sensations Baby Yarn in light pink (1-one pound Skein)-Red Heart With Love in White (2-half pound skeins)-Size K hook—6.50MM (you may use a J-6.00mm hook for a tighter stitch)-Yarn Needle-Scissors
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: YARNutopia
Thanks to Nadia Fuad for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.