- [Free Pattern] This Cocoa Puff Afghan Block Is Pretty Awesome When Done Right
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Flower Chain
- Very Easy Magical Crochet Flower [Video Tutorial]
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn To Crochet: How To Chain Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Log Cabin Afghan It’s An Old Idea That Never Goes Out Of Style!
This pattern is very versatile. You can use whatever hook size you want. The blanket is made in 2 colors, two rows for each color. The pattern repeats itself after row 3 so it’s really easy to make and memorize. This Baby Blanket Using A Shell Stitch pattern, courtesy of Nadia Fuad uses Nadia’s own variation of the shell stitch (5dc in same stitch) and single crochet.
Materials:-Sensations Baby Yarn in light pink (1-one pound Skein)-Red Heart With Love in White (2-half pound skeins)-Size K hook—6.50MM (you may use a J-6.00mm hook for a tighter stitch)-Yarn Needle-Scissors
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: YARNutopia
Thanks to Nadia Fuad for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.