- Beautiful Floral Stitch Blanket With A Pom Pom Border
- Stephanie Key Shared Do you like this color with the pattern
- [Written+Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Flower: Wagon Wheel Flower
- Surprisingly Easy C2C Crochet Kimono Sweater Made From Rectangles -Free Pattern
- Easter Egg Granny Washcloth- Quick To Work Up And Super Fun!
Simple, gorgeous and done in less than an hour! These Granny Square Earrings by Leigh Manson-Brown are an easy wire crochet earrings pattern worked up with 28 gauge wire. Delicate and beautiful, this mind blowing pattern turns impossible into possible for many of us. Creative and really attractive also this exquisite pattern is fun and fast to put together and make a wonderful and desirable gift.
Size 5 (1.90 MM) steel crochet hook
28 gauge wire
24 gauge wire
2 top-drilled briolette beads
4 4mm jump rings
2 shepherd’s hook earring findings
Curved-nose pliers (opt.)
Nylon-jaw pliers (opt.)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Knit-Errant
Thanks to Leigh Manson-Brown for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.