- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Adorable Sheep Potholder Perfect For Daily Use
- [Free Pattern] Colorful Crochet Star Stitch Potholders To Decorate Your Kitchen Any Season
- Superb Crochet Beanie You Might Want To Add To Your Collection!
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful 6-Petal Flower That Has Little Spirals In The Center
- April Vogel Shared I finished this one last week!!!
Simple, gorgeous and done in less than an hour! These Granny Square Earrings by Leigh Manson-Brown are an easy wire crochet earrings pattern worked up with 28 gauge wire. Delicate and beautiful, this mind blowing pattern turns impossible into possible for many of us. Creative and really attractive also this exquisite pattern is fun and fast to put together and make a wonderful and desirable gift.
Size 5 (1.90 MM) steel crochet hook
28 gauge wire
24 gauge wire
2 top-drilled briolette beads
4 4mm jump rings
2 shepherd’s hook earring findings
Curved-nose pliers (opt.)
Nylon-jaw pliers (opt.)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Knit-Errant
Thanks to Leigh Manson-Brown for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.