- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Loopy Flower Looks So Real!
- [Free Pattern] This Wiggles Preemie Baby Blankie Is One Of The Most Adorable Blankets I’ve Ever Seen!
- Big Ol’ Pumpkin Free Crochet Pattern Is Perfect For The Fall Season
- Super Easy Crochet Star Afghan Video Tutorial
- The Simple Triangle Shawl Is A Great Project To Work On While Traveling
If you ever wished to make a crochet blanket using stitches that look like cable knit, you’ll adore this pattern. Crochet a super-cozy blanket using the Lattice Weave Throw crochet pattern by Mary Jane Protus. This elegant, classic yet so beautiful and stylish blanket is made using the crochet popcorn stitch and crochet bobble stitch. Intermediate crochet skills are required to complete this wonderful crochet throw.
Requires 12 skeins for large throw, 8 for small.
Throw measures 49” x 70” (40” x 60”).
Thanks to Mary Jane Protus for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.