- [Free Pattern] Easy Dishcloths Pattern That Works Up Quickly
- Easy Mobius Twist Scarf Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Bright And Precious Cocoa Coasters To Cheer You Up All Day Long
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple Lacy Diamonds Blanket That Looks Absolutely Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Honeycomb Tunisian Crochet Blanket
If you ever wished to make a crochet blanket using stitches that look like cable knit, you’ll adore this pattern. Crochet a super-cozy blanket using the Lattice Weave Throw crochet pattern by Mary Jane Protus. This elegant, classic yet so beautiful and stylish blanket is made using the crochet popcorn stitch and crochet bobble stitch. Intermediate crochet skills are required to complete this wonderful crochet throw.
Requires 12 skeins for large throw, 8 for small.
Throw measures 49” x 70” (40” x 60”).
Thanks to Mary Jane Protus for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.