- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Elf Baby Shoes Make A Beautiful Christmas Gift For Any Special Little One
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Spectacular Rainbow Baby Blanket
- Beautiful Spiral Crochet Flower Afghan Pattern (Video Tutorial)
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Very Creative Crochet Postage Stamps
- Amazing Grace Angel Wing Shawl Free Crochet Pattern Is All About Paying It Forward
If you ever wished to make a crochet blanket using stitches that look like cable knit, you’ll adore this pattern. Crochet a super-cozy blanket using the Lattice Weave Throw crochet pattern by Mary Jane Protus. This elegant, classic yet so beautiful and stylish blanket is made using the crochet popcorn stitch and crochet bobble stitch. Intermediate crochet skills are required to complete this wonderful crochet throw.
Requires 12 skeins for large throw, 8 for small.
Throw measures 49” x 70” (40” x 60”).
Thanks to Mary Jane Protus for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.