- [Free Pattern] Outstanding Lacy Flower Granny Square
- [Free Crochet And Knitting Patterns] Adorable Cat Hoodie
- Tonia Cypert-Hale Shared I bought the pattern from MJ’s Off the
- [Free Pattern] This Brilliant Pattern May Be Your New Favourite!
- This Mini Poinsettia Free Crochet Pattern Truly Captures The Beauty Of The Real Flower
No more towel on the bathroom’s floor! This Clothesline Bath Rug by Jessica Reeves Potasz is so great looking and it has an amazing texture! The pattern for this very attractive and modern bath mat is really simple and any crocheter comforable with single crochet and double crochet stitches should be able to make this rug.
You will need:
6 Packs of Blue Hawk Clothesline From Lowes or 300 feet of clothesline (make sure it feels good on your skin). Some of those ropes would be torture to step on from a bath, so feel it before you buy!
Size S 35 Speed Crochet Hook ( I got mine from Lion Brand Yarn )
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at Mama In A Stitch
Thanks to Jessica Reeves Potasz for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!