- 10 Fun Things to Knit For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Easy Dish Scrubbie Crochet Pattern (And It Doesn’t Involve Toole Or Netting)
- [Free Pattern] This Quick, Easy And Cute Tote Bag Is The Perfect Summer Gift For Any Girl
- Delicate Kimono For Summertime -Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Genius Technique To Make Amazing Flower Potholders
What better way to use scarps than to creates a colorful, beautiful, unique potholder?
Puffy Scrap Yarn Pot Holders by Corina Gray are made using the puff stitch, which as we all know, creates a quite tick texture. This beautiful stitch with thickness it’s so perfect for making potholders that will help protect your hands, counters, and table. People love receiving them as gifs and they make pretty, yet practical gifts that will last for years.
Puffy Scrap Yarn Pot Holder
Thanks to Corina for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.