- Very Fast Crochet Cardigan Free Pattern
- Adorable, Fast & Simple Halloween Crocheted Spider Web Wreath [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Giant or Petit, This Pineapple Doily Is Gorgeous
- Panda Bear Hat Free Crochet Pattern- Crochet Hat All Sizes
- The Meandering Paw Prints Scarf Makes Up Easy And Looks Great
What better way to use scarps than to creates a colorful, beautiful, unique potholder?
Puffy Scrap Yarn Pot Holders by Corina Gray are made using the puff stitch, which as we all know, creates a quite tick texture. This beautiful stitch with thickness it’s so perfect for making potholders that will help protect your hands, counters, and table. People love receiving them as gifs and they make pretty, yet practical gifts that will last for years.
Puffy Scrap Yarn Pot Holder
Thanks to Corina for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.