- [Free Pattern] This Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket Is Such A Joy To Make!
- [Free Pattern] How To Make The Cutest Crochet Heart Shaped Candy Bag
- [Video Tutorial] This Cute Little Minion Phone Case Can Easily Be Adjusted To Fit Any Device
- [Free Pattern] Take Your Fall Look To The Next Level With This Super Simple Yet Stunning Boomerang Shawl
- Free C2C Crochet Graphgan Pattern Featuring Santa Claus
This cheery and bright crochet rug will bring spring and summer, all together, at your door in the shortest time! Flower Power Rug by Lily Sugar’n Cream and Bernat Design Studio is a beautiful floor mat crochet pattern whose size can be easily extended to make a beautiful flower afghan.
Fast, fun and easy to make, this colorful flower rug with a beautiful edging looks beautiful and will fit any front door entrance.
Approx 23 x 31 ins [58.5 x 78 cm]
Lily Sugar’n Cream (70.9 g/2.5 oz)
Main color (MC) (1742 Hot Blue) 2 balls
Contrast A (1712 Hot Green) 2 balls
Contrast B (1628 Hot Orange) 2 balls
Contrast C (1740 Hot Pink) 2 balls
Contrast D (73 Sunshine) 1 ball
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lily Sugar’n Cream and Bernat Design Studio
Thanks to Yarnspirations for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.