- Very Easy And Beautiful Crochet Summer Headband
- These Cute Baby Owls Amigurumi Will Make You The Best Gift Giver Ever!
- This Fabulous Crochet Bedspread Is The Most Ingenious Application Of The Granny Square Concept We’ve Ever Seen
- Stacie Sullivan Martin Shared
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Stunning Lace Knit Reversible Scarf
This simple but lovely pattern is perfect to welcome spring in your house! The Springtime Coasters by Doni Speigle are so beautiful in all those colors and are so much fun to make. Really easy and fast to work, this pattern offers endless possibilities to help you get creative with colors. The pattern comes in a written form however if you need a video tutorial to help you make these beautiful coasters, you can find it here.
Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn
– 11 yds. White 11
– 10 yds. Contrasting Color
Size G Crochet Hook
Yarn Needle for weaving in ends
Finished Size: 4 ¾” across
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Doni Speigle
Thanks to Doni Speigle for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.