- [Free Pattern] Adorably Cute Baby Booties That Will Totally Take Your Breath Away
- [Free Pattern] The Name Of This Square Is The Local Phrase For Things That Aren’t Lined Up Straight
- Easy Pansy Free Crochet Pattern Is A Charming Applique For Any Crochet Project
- [Free Patterns] 8 Beautiful And Easy To Crochet Curtain Patterns For Kitchen
- Fast And Easy Crochet Baby Blanket For Beginners
Here is such a great scrap busting idea you can use any day to create fancy-looking and useful coasters for your own home or for cute gifts!
Scrap-Buster Coasters by Doni Speigle are really quick and easy to make and are perfect to keep your tables unmarked. Use colors which are traditionally associated with Christmas to create gifts for the holiday season.
Scrap-Buster Coasters Free Crochet Pattern
Coaster uses 2 yards each of 3 assorted colors for the color strip, 10 yards of white, and 4 yards for the border color.
Finished size is approx. 4” x 4”
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Doni Speigle
Thanks to Doni Speigle for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.