- Cutest Granny Square Baby Booties Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Gorgeous Bag Using Leftover Yarn
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Textured Wave Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Lazy Waves Blanket Looks Like A Fun, Easy Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Weeping Angels Never Looked So Cute
Here is such a great scrap busting idea you can use any day to create fancy-looking and useful coasters for your own home or for cute gifts!
Scrap-Buster Coasters by Doni Speigle are really quick and easy to make and are perfect to keep your tables unmarked. Use colors which are traditionally associated with Christmas to create gifts for the holiday season.
Scrap-Buster Coasters Free Crochet Pattern
Coaster uses 2 yards each of 3 assorted colors for the color strip, 10 yards of white, and 4 yards for the border color.
Finished size is approx. 4” x 4”
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Doni Speigle
Thanks to Doni Speigle for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.