- How To Make A Crochet Slip Knot For Beginners-Easiest Way I’ve Seen So Far!
- [Free Pattern] Adorably Cute Baby Booties That Will Totally Take Your Breath Away
- [Free Pattern] Have A Fun Time Inventing Each Unique Square Using This Classic Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Turkish Star Stitch Bracelet Will Look Amazing On You
- Be Brave Wall Hanging Free Crochet Pattern For Daily Positive Thoughts
“If you’re like me, you love a good nuanced beer… but you can’t always be drinking a beer. Mug of Beer Ami by Divine Debris is for a fun St. Patrick’s decoration or for that beer-enthusiast in your life. It’s silly and can be made into a root beer with a slight adjustment in color.”
Mug Of Beer Ami Free Crochet Pattern
US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
- approx 4 oz. / 113 yards
- I used Caron One Pound
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for this Mug Of Beer Ami Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Divine Debris.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.