- [Free Pattern] Have Fun With This Easy And Cute Owl Keychain
- This Crochet Butterfly Throw It’s The Most Awesomest Thing Ever!
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Lightweight Crochet Afghan For Spring
- Surprisingly Quick Tennis Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Brilliant! How To Calculate The Length Of Yarn Tail In Long Tail Cast On
For those celebrating St Patrick’s day here is an Irish For A Day Lucky Clover Pin. This super cute crocheted shamrock or four-leaf clover, Irish For A Day Lucky Clover Pin by Sarah Trageser,widely accepted as a symbol of good luck and fortune comes with a free written pattern and a step-by-step photos tutorial.
A smart little bird told me (via ravelry comments) that a true shamrock is only three leaves. So while this may be a nice pattern for a four-leaf clover, you should leave out one repeat from each round to make a shamrock.
Image source: ravelry.
Thanks to Sarah Trageser for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.