- Add Fun Fashion To Any Outfit With These Cute Crochet Heart Earrings
- (Three In One ) Crochet Ponytail Hat Free Pattern For All Hat Lovers
- [Free Pattern] How Well Do You Remember Chip & Dale?
- [Free Pattern] This Stunning Blanket of Roses Afghan Pattern Is Timeless
- [Photo Tutorial] These Adorable Mini Easter Eggs Baskets Are Great Gifts To Surprise The Little Ones
Learn how to make a really cute butterfly embellishment which is not flat. You can use it for really anything, to embellish a granny square or a hat, as a broche or as a hair clip as it is 3D. It’s really pretty and easy to make, suitable for any beginner. Add a bunch of these cute crochet butterflies to a newborn’s baby blanket. They will look heavenly! Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.