- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket Pattern Is Love At First Sight!
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Chunky Crochet V-Stitch Afghan Would Make A Sweet Blanket For A Winter Baby
- Easy 40 Minute Baby Beanie Free Crochet Pattern For Beginners
- Round Crochet Basket With Handles And Closure
- [Free Pattern] Everyone In The House Will Fight Over This Soft And Warm Throw
Learn how to make a really cute butterfly embellishment which is not flat. You can use it for really anything, to embellish a granny square or a hat, as a broche or as a hair clip as it is 3D. It’s really pretty and easy to make, suitable for any beginner. Add a bunch of these cute crochet butterflies to a newborn’s baby blanket. They will look heavenly! Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.