- [Free Pattern] Boy Or Girl -This Baby Blanket Pattern Is Wonderful!
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Peasy, Lovely Scarf Is The Perfect Item For This Fall
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Cute Newborn Poncho
- We Absolutely Love This Granny Square Coaster Crochet Pattern!
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Simple Heart Shaped Crochet Dishcloth
Really simple yet so beautiful, this baby blanket is relaxing and easy to make. This pattern is a wonderful combination of great choices. The pastel colors chosen for this Easy Baby Blanket by Claire from Crochet Leaf are so sweet and perfect for a baby. The darling, simple little edging added to this baby blanket made in soft variegated baby yarn ads so much cuteness to the whole project.
Worked in fingering yarn and a 3 mm hook.
Width 21″/53 cm, length 27″/68 cm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet Leaf
Thanks to Claire for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.