- [Video Tutorial] When You See How Easy Is To Make This Shell Stitch Baby Blanket, You’ll Be Amazed
- [Free Pattern] Simple Beautiful And Surprisingly Quick Waves Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Owl Bag Is Perfect For When You Want To Go “Light” While You’re Out
- Round Crochet Basket With Handles And Closure
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Double Knot Stitch
There is honestly nothing cuter than a baby in crochet converse shoes! These baby converse crochet up quickly and easily and make a beautiful baby shower gift. Easy to make and very cute for sporty – casual baby fashion style, these lovely Baby Converse Shoes by Josi Croche are super cute and lots of fun to make.
Clea 1000 Cotton thread in white, pink and red (using 2 threads together) 
Hook 1.75mm 
Hook 1.25 mm (for the laces)
This pattern is in Portuguese but a translation to English is available at the bottom of the pattern page. It’s a step by step with pictures pattern, very easy to follow.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Josi Croche
Thanks to Josi Croche for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.