- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Prince Protea Crochet Square May As Well Become Your New Favorite
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple Freeze Pop Cozy
- [Free Pattern] Really Simple Pattern With Stunning Results: Yarn Clouds Square
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Versatile Basket Weave Afghan Baby Blanket
- Lift Someone’s Spirits With A Beautiful Crochet Sunflowers Afghan
This crochet Easter Egg Tawashi free pattern is designed so the final product can be washed and dried and held its shape. Easter Egg Tawashi by Shannon Smith is very easy to make and works up quickly. The size can be easily altered to bigger or smaller just by using a smaller or larger hook. This is fun and a great scrap-buster cute crochet pattern!
Crochet Easter Egg Tawashi Pattern
Yarn: 100% Acrylic, Worsted Weight (the rougher the yarn, the better for tawashis)
Hook: Boye H/8, 5.00 MM
Check out the original source for this Crochet Easter Egg Tawashi Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Ruby Lee and Me Blog
Thanks to Shannon Smith for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.