- [Free Pattern] These Hanging Baskets Are Such A Clever Way To Organize Your Home
- [Free Pattern]This Little Crochet Gift Bag Is Easy To Make And Adjust To Whatever Size You Desire
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Love Stitching These Speedy, Easy And Inexpensive Bibs
- [Video Tutorial] Make A Bunch Of Mug Cozies For The Holidays! So Cute And Easy!
- 8″ Tapestry Watermelon Afghan Square Is A Happy Summer Design
Some projects are extraordinary! They don’t require lots of money, time or knowledge they only require inspiration and creativity and imagination. They make gorgeous gifts and beautiful and unique decorative pieces.
This How To Crochet Around A Leaf tutorial by Claire is so easy and clever and the results are simply stunning and unique. I challenge the artist in you to find two identical leafs. Chances are you can’t, because nature is so unbelievable majestic, never duplicates anything. Using this pattern the unique factor is instantly checked!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet Leaf
Thanks to Claire for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.