- Beginner Friendly Faux Cable Fingerless Gloves For Those Chilly Fall And Winter Days
- [Free Pattern] So Cute And Beautifully Made Wee Booties
- [Free Pattern] This Tiny Crochet Heart Is A Brilliantly Simple Idea!
- [Free Pattern] These Quick And Easy Little Scrubbie Dots Can Be Used On Dishes Or As Facial Scrubs
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crochet Granny Square Bag
Some projects are extraordinary! They don’t require lots of money, time or knowledge they only require inspiration and creativity and imagination. They make gorgeous gifts and beautiful and unique decorative pieces.
This How To Crochet Around A Leaf tutorial by Claire is so easy and clever and the results are simply stunning and unique. I challenge the artist in you to find two identical leafs. Chances are you can’t, because nature is so unbelievable majestic, never duplicates anything. Using this pattern the unique factor is instantly checked!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet Leaf
Thanks to Claire for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.