- [Free Pattern] This Easy Crochet Triangle Shawl Pattern Is Perfect For The Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous And Bright Granny Square Cushion Is A Super Easy First Crochet Project
- The Sweetest Egg Dude Hats Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Thick & Cushy Crochet Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern] Three Different Motifs In Size And Shape And The Result Is Stunning!
Autumn is the season when leaves turn red, brown, yellow, orange and who knows how many other colors and combinations. And some leaves decide to stay green. I have always been in love with the beauty of the autumn. This Fall Leaves pattern by Michelle @ The Painted Hinge pattern is for people who appreciate the beauty and the uniqness of the autumn colors.
Two of my favorite things about Fall is the leaves changing color and good crochet weather. (Seasoned crocheters (pun intended) know what I mean by good crochet weather.) I decided to combine these two things with this crochet pattern!
Enjoy this crochet leaves pattern and the many possibilities to use them to bring the colors and the beauty of Fall into your life.
Thanks to Michelle for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.