- These Crochet Heart Fingerless Gloves Are Super-Cute And Perfect For Texting!
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Little Dish Cloth Designed In Honor Of Independence Day, July 4th
- [Free Pattern] Give Your Faithful Hooks A Beautiful New Home
- Pretty One Piece Crochet Christmas Stocking For A Fun Holiday
- This Baby Newsie Hat Is The Perfect Addition To Any Baby’s Wardrobe
With a lovely and beautiful design, these knitted dishcloths are very easy to make. They are very cute in such springy colors. Simple and stretchy, Alaina’s Simple Seed Stitch Dishcloth by Alaina Privette is the perfect pattern for a first knitting project.
They work up quick and are perfect as gifts. The finished size is 7 in by 7 in. For those who do not know how to make the Seed Stitch, there’s a video tutorial on the next page. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.