- [Free Pattern] Knitted Monster Pants With Mouth And Teeth
- Super Easy Cable Sweater Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Amp Up Your Stlyle With This Shabby Chic Granny Square Bag
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Acacia Flowers Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Hotpad Square Design Is A Best Coaster/Potholder Nominee For 2015 In The Crochet Awards
Take your crochet to the next level with this interesting, beautiful stitch! The Crochet Textured Bobble – Shell Stitch, courtesy of My Picot, is perfect for projects where you need a lot of texture or if you need a thick fabric. Hot polders, sweaters, rugs or even pixel blankets made using this stitch are wonderful. Multicolored or solid color, this stitch is gorgeous and lots of fun!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Picot
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.