- This Is The Easiest Crochet Baby Blanket Ever!
- [Free Pattern] This Stylish Pineapples Basket Adds Texture And Contrast To Your Decor
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet Post Stitches In This Beautiful Textured Pattern In Spiral Rounds That Don’t Join
- [Free Pattern] So Many Fun Ways To Personalize These Funny Face Squares And To Bring Instant Cheerfulness
- [Free Pattern] Beautifully Designed And Really Easy To Make Baby Booties
Have you seen something more delicate? This Flower Looms: Simple Crochet Edging & Join With Picots by Sarah Bradberry reminds me of the dragonflies with the transparent wings. So beautiful, so perfect, so feminine! Imagine the beauty this exquisite crochet edging ads to a variety of projects from home decor to clothing and more!
A continuous crochet edging used to join motifs made on a daisy winder or flower loom.
This edging can be adjusted to a variety of yarn thicknesses and can be used to make blankets, jackets, scarves, cushion covers etc.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Knitting-and.com
Thanks to Sarah Bradberry for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.