- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Raised Treble Diagonal Rib Stitch
- Really Pretty Crochet Dishcloth Free Pattern – Create Stacks Of These Cloths For Gifts!
- [Free Pattern] Hold Your Hair In Place With This Cool Elephant Hair Tie
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Dragonfly Stitch Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Create Your Own Winter Wonderland Blanket With This Beautiful Winter Rose Square
Quick and easy to make, these shoes will make your baby look like a princess. You can plan a complete baby outfit around these cute lovely newborn shoes. With an adorable flower button detail and a cute design, Dainty Mary Janes shoes by Hayley Missingham, are very easy to customize, in several ways.
The pattern is very easy for beginners and if you’ve never crocheted a pair of baby booties in your life, this pattern is a good one to try.
5 hdc = 1 inch
Finished Size (without stretching)
4.5mm crochet hook
4ply Baby Yarn (I used Bella Yummy)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hayleys Little Things
Thanks to Hayley Missingham for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.