- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet Super Comfy Slipper Sandals (Matching Pair For Baby Available!)
- Beautifully Textured Bavarian Beauty 12 Inch Block- Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Large Cables Are Spectacular!
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Bunny Hat With Flower for Little Girl
- [Free Pattern] This Bobbly Flower Hexagon Was Inspired By And Designed After A Vintage Afghan
Quick and easy to make, these shoes will make your baby look like a princess. You can plan a complete baby outfit around these cute lovely newborn shoes. With an adorable flower button detail and a cute design, Dainty Mary Janes shoes by Hayley Missingham, are very easy to customize, in several ways.
The pattern is very easy for beginners and if you’ve never crocheted a pair of baby booties in your life, this pattern is a good one to try.
5 hdc = 1 inch
Finished Size (without stretching)
4.5mm crochet hook
4ply Baby Yarn (I used Bella Yummy)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hayleys Little Things
Thanks to Hayley Missingham for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.