- Simply Gorgeous Heartbeat Ripple Blanket [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make This Complicated Looking Spiral Square. So Simple!
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Multicolored Crochet Stitch
- Very Quick And Simple Lacy Crochet Scarf Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Adorably Cute Baby Booties That Will Totally Take Your Breath Away
Take your crochet to the next level with this interesting, beautiful stitch! The Crochet Textured Bobble – Shell Stitch, courtesy of My Picot, is perfect for projects where you need a lot of texture or if you need a thick fabric. Hot polders, sweaters, rugs or even pixel blankets made using this stitch are wonderful. Multicolored or solid color, this stitch is gorgeous and lots of fun!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Picot
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.