- Darling Baby Blanket With Roses Free Crochet Pattern [Video Tutorial+ Free Pattern]
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Circle Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Crochet Flower Potholders For A Happy Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] Endlessly Pretty Crochet Button Cowl
- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Table Runner Is Absolutely Gorgeous!
“Elegant rose hexagons get cozy with granny stripe hexagons, and a clever striped corner, only to be set off by a gorgeous lace border. Heavenly!”
Dutch Rose blanket pattern by Rachele Carmona is warm and feminine and the chosen colors and Stone Washed are just perfect to create a stunning combination. Everything is brilliant in this blanket.
The mix of blocks and colorways is beautiful! They give the design a sophisticated look and yet they are simple enough to offer a straightforward pattern with a touch of elegance!
Feminine Elegant Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Notions & Sizing
US Size 3.75mm hook, Tapestry needle for weaving ends
Gauge Motif measures about 7.5in at widest point, before blocking
Measurements Finished piece measures about 36x45in after blocking, and can be resized using instructions within
Scheepjes “Stone Washed” (78% Cotton, 22% Acrylic; 50g/130m)
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for this Feminine Elegant Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: BabyLove Brand.
Thanks to Rachele Carmona for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.