- Fast And Easy Cap-Sleeve Crochet Top That Works Across A Variety Of Sizes
- Dana Marie Erwood-Metz Shared Finished up these beauties from a 1946 pretty
- Quick And Easy Baby Bean Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Add The Perfect Look To Your Baby Blanket With This Pretty Shell Border
- Spiral Socks Crochet Pattern With Brilliant Design
Make a beautiful, eye catching afghan for someone dear using this visually appealing pattern. Apache Tears Afghan by Janet Jarosh is such a good looking pattern and so perfect for stash busting when you change colors every couple of rows. This gorgeous afghan pattern looks lovely few or more colors or only in one color if this suits your taste.
Apache Tears Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
Approximate size 50″ x 72″
Materials: 16 sk, 4 ply yarn. 2 sks each of color A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H. Crochet hook H
Check out the original source for this Gorgeous Apache Tears Afghan Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CitiUSA for Crochet
Thanks to Janet Jarosh for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.