- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Crochet Owl Super Scarf You Need In Your Life
- This Super Soft Sheep Amigurumi Fluffy Toy Will Bring Real Happiness To Any Child Or Adult
- Wonderfully Fabulous Crocheted Block With Double Petal Remix Design
- [Free Pattern] This Blossom Stitch Washcloth Is A Perfect Mother’s Day Gift
- Celebrate Spring With A Special Crochet Flower Washcloth
A beautiful repeat pattern which is also very easy to memorize, this baby blanket is fast and easy to make. Shells and Double Crochets Baby Afghan by Roseanna Beck is the type of pattern that is so pretty and so very easy, will simply take your breath away. This simple crochet baby afghan pattern looks great in various colors.
330 yds. White Red Heart 4-ply yarn (A)
290 yds. Maize (Yellow) Red Heart 4-ply yarn (B)
290 yds. Light Peach Red Hearat 4-ply yarn (C)
H and I crochet hooks or size needed for guage
SIZE: 37” x 37”
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: FaveCrafts
Thanks to Roseanna Beck for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.