- [Free Pattern] Brilliantly Simple Shawl Pattern With A Lovely Design
- How To Attach Granny Squares Together Using The Join-As-You-Go Method (JAYGO)
- 10 Minute Heart Trivet Free Crochet Pattern You Will Simply Love!
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Creative Crochet Danish Heart Pattern
- Christine Terwilliger Shared I’ve been making some “lovie” blankies lately. This
This little blanket is awesomely beautiful! Dainty Textured Baby Blanket by Gwen Duhart is a quick and easy pattern with a simple design that looks intricate and pretty and at the same time is simple enough to adjust. The stitch for the body of the blanket is terrific, it makes a very pretty blanket and the ribbon in the edge is such beautiful decorative finishing.
Hook size I/9
16 ounces of worsted weight yarn. This may be more than you need. I used Caron
One Pound in Soft Pink and had about 1/3 left when I was done.
Small amount of contrasting color for flower petals
4 yards of ½ inch width ribbon in dark pink (or any color you choose). This can
change depending on the finished size of your blanket. If you make it larger than
this one, you will need more ribbon.
Finished size: About 34 inches square (without edging), 36 inches square with edging
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Adorably Hooked
Thanks to Gwen Duhart for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.