- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Newborn Baby Cocoon & Beanie Set
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Granny Square That Reminds You Of Summer
- [Free Pattern] Three Friendly And Cute Boo Ghosts For Halloween Giggles
- Free Amigurumi Gnome Crochet Pattern For Your Autumn Table
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Pattern For Placemat, Coaster & Napkin Ring
This amazingly beautiful blanket it’s so easily done using simple stitches: sc, hdc and dc. Skittles Blanket by Susan Carlson with an amazing design and a stunning border, surprisingly enough, is an easy to crochet pattern. Susan Carlson’s style and use of color are so perfect, this blanket will get you excited to start on your new project in just moments!
~10 colors (1 skein each of 9 colors, 2 skeins of main color) of DK yarn (Note: Kits are available from WoolWarehouse.com for the Skittles Blanket for a limited time.)
~G (4mm) hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Felted Button
Thanks to Susan Carlson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.