- [Free Pattern] Watch Out For Square! It’s Completely Addicting: Drop in the Bucket 12” Square
- [Free Pattern]This Little Crochet Gift Bag Is Easy To Make And Adjust To Whatever Size You Desire
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick And Cute Owl Pouch
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely, Floral 6 Inch Square Is Striking In It’s Simplicity
- Useful And Downloadable Conversion Chart For American/British Crochet Stitches & Hook Sizes
This amazingly beautiful blanket it’s so easily done using simple stitches: sc, hdc and dc. Skittles Blanket by Susan Carlson with an amazing design and a stunning border, surprisingly enough, is an easy to crochet pattern. Susan Carlson’s style and use of color are so perfect, this blanket will get you excited to start on your new project in just moments!
~10 colors (1 skein each of 9 colors, 2 skeins of main color) of DK yarn (Note: Kits are available from WoolWarehouse.com for the Skittles Blanket for a limited time.)
~G (4mm) hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Felted Button
Thanks to Susan Carlson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.