- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Spider Stitch
- The Perfect Free Shawl Knitting Pattern For The Cat Lover’s Wardrobe
- [Free Pattern] This Easy And Irresistibly Cute Lamb Hat Is Completely Perfect For Spring
- [Free Pattern] Simply Gorgeous Living Room Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful And So Simple Cupcake Stripe Blanket
This amazingly beautiful blanket it’s so easily done using simple stitches: sc, hdc and dc. Skittles Blanket by Susan Carlson with an amazing design and a stunning border, surprisingly enough, is an easy to crochet pattern. Susan Carlson’s style and use of color are so perfect, this blanket will get you excited to start on your new project in just moments!
~10 colors (1 skein each of 9 colors, 2 skeins of main color) of DK yarn (Note: Kits are available from WoolWarehouse.com for the Skittles Blanket for a limited time.)
~G (4mm) hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Felted Button
Thanks to Susan Carlson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.