- [Free Pattern] Super Fast Beginner’s Crochet Blanket
- Splendid Crochet Daffodils And Narcissus Blanket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Bobble – Shell Stitch
- This Sweet And Feminine Crochet Hat Is Just Perfect For Lady Of Any Age
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute Binky Clip Is The Fastest Little Project Ever!
This amazingly beautiful blanket it’s so easily done using simple stitches: sc, hdc and dc. Skittles Blanket by Susan Carlson with an amazing design and a stunning border, surprisingly enough, is an easy to crochet pattern. Susan Carlson’s style and use of color are so perfect, this blanket will get you excited to start on your new project in just moments!
~10 colors (1 skein each of 9 colors, 2 skeins of main color) of DK yarn (Note: Kits are available from WoolWarehouse.com for the Skittles Blanket for a limited time.)
~G (4mm) hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Felted Button
Thanks to Susan Carlson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.