- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Circle Afghan Blanket Crochet Pattern Adds A Rainbow Of Color To Any Room
- [Free Pattern] This Darling Dainty Butterfly Can Be Used In A Variety Of Fun, Creative Ways
- [Video] How To Crochet: Center Double Crochet
- [Free Pattern] This Blizzard Warning 9 Inch Square Is Absolutely Gorgeous
- Ocean Waves Free Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern [Video Tutorial]
The ghosts are really cute. And the little pumpkins, with the little faces, are adorable. These two patterns can be used for decorations for the candy bowl or to make something else, like a bunting. The little ghosts and pumpkins are crocheted separately and then sewn onto the black bowl.
The Ghostly Candy Bowl by Michele Wilcox is an elegant decoration to welcome guests on Halloween! Bowl measures approximately 10” (25.5 cm) diameter x 9” (23 cm) tall and is made using the crab stitch.
Thanks to Michele Wilcox for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.