- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Icicle Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Stunning Tape Lace
- [Free Pattern] These Velvety Soft Slippers Look Expensive But They Are So Simple To Make
- [Free Pattern] This Blizzard Warning 9 Inch Square Is Absolutely Gorgeous
- [Free Pattern] Easy 12 Points Crochet Blanket With Pom-Poms
The ghosts are really cute. And the little pumpkins, with the little faces, are adorable. These two patterns can be used for decorations for the candy bowl or to make something else, like a bunting. The little ghosts and pumpkins are crocheted separately and then sewn onto the black bowl.
The Ghostly Candy Bowl by Michele Wilcox is an elegant decoration to welcome guests on Halloween! Bowl measures approximately 10” (25.5 cm) diameter x 9” (23 cm) tall and is made using the crab stitch.
Thanks to Michele Wilcox for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.