- [Free Crochet Patterns] This Is By Far The Fastest And Easiest Crochet Baby Blanket You’ll Ever Make!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Puff And Fans Crochet Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Circle Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Dress Up Your Little Girl In This Gorgeous Crocheted Lotus Baby Dress
- [Paid Pattern] The Perfect Shawl For A Winter Afternoon
The ghosts are really cute. And the little pumpkins, with the little faces, are adorable. These two patterns can be used for decorations for the candy bowl or to make something else, like a bunting. The little ghosts and pumpkins are crocheted separately and then sewn onto the black bowl.
The Ghostly Candy Bowl by Michele Wilcox is an elegant decoration to welcome guests on Halloween! Bowl measures approximately 10” (25.5 cm) diameter x 9” (23 cm) tall and is made using the crab stitch.
Thanks to Michele Wilcox for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.