- [Free Pattern] Lovely, Soft And Insanely Easy Crochet Baby Blanket
- This Snuggle Stitch Crochet Blanket Is Super Awesome! [Free Pattern]
- [Free Patterns] 10 Quick & Easy To Make Knit And Crochet Rugs
- DIY Face Mask Cover Up Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Muppet Glasses Holder Is Brilliant! A Little Creativity Goes A Long Way
Do you like heart-themed socks? Varsity Love Socks by Megan Shaimes are made with worsted weight yarn, so are thicker than a regular sock. Super comfy and warm this pattern is pretty easy and goes fast without being boring! You can make it while travelling. These love socks make a super cute gift for one of your closest friends.
Classic And Cool Varsity Love Socks Free Crochet Pattern
What you’ll need:
-two different colored skeins of Red Heart Super Saver or other worsted weight yarn, I used Claret (A) and White (B)
-size US H Hook (5.0 MM) or size to obtain gauge
-large tapestry needle
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for the Classic And Cool Varsity Love Socks Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Megmade with Love.
Thanks to Megan Shaimes for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.