- [Free Patterns] 5 Simple And Fabulous One Skein Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Simple Striped Blanket Any Crocheter Can Do Without Looking At A Pattern
- Brilliant Shortcut To Create The Best DIY Christmas Sweater Ever!
- Trudy Johnson Lawless Shared My first big blanklet.
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Tablet Bag Pattern
Breathtaking and absolutely stunning, this doily dreamcatcher looks like an invitation to a beach wedding. What better way to bring the ocean’s breeze inspiration in your home than this delicate Crochet Dreamy Dreamcatcher Pattern designed by Megmade with Love. Made on a 7 inch diameter ring, this whimsical crochet pattern makes a unique and glorious gift for any dreamer at heart.
Amazing Dreamy Dreamcatcher Free Crochet Pattern
What you’ll need:
Size 9 (1.4 mm) hook (a set like this would be perfect for a beginner)
Cotton crochet thread, size 10 (I used Red Heart Classic Crochet Thread in Natural)
7-inch metal ring (I got this set)
jute cord or other material to wrap around metal ring
lace, ribbons, flowers, feathers or whatever you prefer to decorate
Check out the original source for this Amazing Dreamy Dreamcatcher Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Megmade with Love
Thanks to Meg for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.