- Very Stylish And Feminine Crochet Chemo Cap
- Easy Striped Color Throw Free Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] Breathtakingly Beautiful Flower Block Suitable For Beginners As Well As Experienced Crocheters
- Gorgeous One Skein Crochet Scarf To Elevate Your Outfit And Keep You Warm
- [Free Pattern] This 12″ Afghan Block Is Inspired By Islamic Architecture, Art Nouveau And Perhaps A Little Gershwin
These are so cute and perfect for anybody doing yoga. The Perfect Harmony Yoga Socks by Lisa Jelle are extremely comfortable and do not get in the way of doing the exercises. These socks are made in DK (#3) Light Worsted weight and you’ll need approximately 100 yards(in total) to make this pattern.
Crochet hooks by size: Women’s 6-7 ½=H/8 (5 mm). Women’s 8-9=I/9 (5.5 mm). Women’s 9-10=J/10 (6 mm) , stitch markers, tapestry needle
Women’s shoe sizes: 6-7 ½, 8-9 and 9-10
Image source: Lisa Jelle
Thanks to Lisa for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.