- Easy Toddler Hooded Cape Crochet Pattern [Video Tutorial]
- [Video Tutorial] Easy Little Designs That Make A Great Impact: Celtic Triangles
- [Free Pattern] This Red Crochet Shawl Is Simply Stunning!
- Comfy Shorts Crochet Pattern For A Special Man In Your Life [Free Pattern]
- [Photo Tutorial] For All The Lefties Out There: Broomstick Lace Stitch
These are so cute and perfect for anybody doing yoga. The Perfect Harmony Yoga Socks by Lisa Jelle are extremely comfortable and do not get in the way of doing the exercises. These socks are made in DK (#3) Light Worsted weight and you’ll need approximately 100 yards(in total) to make this pattern.
Crochet hooks by size: Women’s 6-7 ½=H/8 (5 mm). Women’s 8-9=I/9 (5.5 mm). Women’s 9-10=J/10 (6 mm) , stitch markers, tapestry needle
Women’s shoe sizes: 6-7 ½, 8-9 and 9-10
Image source: Lisa Jelle
Thanks to Lisa for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.