- Warm Crochet Mittens With A Ribbed Double Cuff
- [Video Tutorial + Written Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet “Flowers In A Row” Stitch Makes A Wonderful Springtime Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Cat Crochet Pencil Case
- Make Up This Easy To Crochet Primrose Baby Blanket For Your Bundle Of Joy
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Scarf Looks Beautiful In All The Different Yarns
These are so cute and perfect for anybody doing yoga. The Perfect Harmony Yoga Socks by Lisa Jelle are extremely comfortable and do not get in the way of doing the exercises. These socks are made in DK (#3) Light Worsted weight and you’ll need approximately 100 yards(in total) to make this pattern.
Crochet hooks by size: Women’s 6-7 ½=H/8 (5 mm). Women’s 8-9=I/9 (5.5 mm). Women’s 9-10=J/10 (6 mm) , stitch markers, tapestry needle
Women’s shoe sizes: 6-7 ½, 8-9 and 9-10
Image source: Lisa Jelle
Thanks to Lisa for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.