- Flower Granny Square Blanket Pattern- Perfect For A Quick Baby Blanket
- [Free Patterns] These Newborn Cowboy Hat And Boots Are Adorable
- [Video Tutorial] When You See How Easy Is To Make This Shell Stitch Baby Blanket, You’ll Be Amazed
- Crochet Panama Hat From The Heart [Free Pattern+Video Tutorial]
- Tabatha Reisz Shared Little girl elephant (crocheted)! I made this as
How adorable is this cover up dress! You can wear it over a fitted tank, a shirt, or over your bathing suit! Easy, Breezy Swim Cover Free Crochet Pattern designed by Meg Made with Love is a fun way to show off your crochet.
This cover-up crochet dress is designed to be a bit over-sized and the back side of the piece is longer…such a beautiful and in style detail!
Learn how to make a swimsuit cover up dress from just a crochet rectangle. This crochet pattern is unbelievable easy!
Easy, Breezy Swim Cover Free Crochet Pattern
What you’ll need:
-worsted weight cotton yarn (see sizing for yardage, I used Hobby Lobby’s I Love This Cotton! yarn in color “Warm Blush” *linked here*, this is a great yarn for this project, incredibly soft and lightweight)
-i hook (5.5 mm), or hook needed to obtain gauge
Pattern is written for three sizes (since it’s so forgiving):
Approx. 44″ bust, 29″ front length, 35″ back length, 850 yards of yarn
Approx. 50″ bust, 30″ front length, 36″ back length, 950 yards of yarn
Approx. 56″ bust, 31″ front length, 37″ back length, 1050 yards of yarn
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for Easy, Breezy Swim Cover Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Meg Made with Love.
Thanks to Megan Shaimes for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.