- [Free Patterns] 10 Quick & Easy To Make Knit And Crochet Rugs
- 10 Clever And Handy Cheat Sheets To Help You Crochet Like A Pro
- Cute Crochet Bag That Fits All Of Your Essentials (And More!) Perfectly
- [Video Tutorial] Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet The Tunisian Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Winsome Stitch
This blanket is simple and beautiful and the border ads so much to it. If you’ve wanted a reason to learn the basket weave stitch, this baby blanket is the perfect motivation. Basket Weave Afghan Baby Blanket by Joanne Loh is an easy pattern which creates a beautiful texture with lots of visual interest. This really warm and cosy blanket is perfect for a baby girl or a baby boy.
Materials & Tools:
1. Yarn – Brand: LionBrand, Range: Cotton Ease, Weight: medium worsted, Color: Lake (Misty Cool Blue), qty: 9 balls x 100g
2. Yarn – Brand: Lion, Range: Cotton, Weight: medium worsted, Color: Natural (Soft Cream), qty: 1 ball x 140g
3. Crochet hook: H or 5 mm
4. Tapestry Needle (to weave and hide yarn ends)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Craft Passion
Thanks to Joanne Loh for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.