- [Video Tutorial] This Award-Winning Shawl Design Features The Classic Beauty Of Crocheted Pineapples And Is Finished Off With Extra-Long Fringe
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Sampler Afghan Is The Perfect Learn-To-Crochet Project
- This Crochet Easter Bunny Hat Pattern Is Adorable!
- [Free Patterns] 5 Simple And Fabulous One Skein Crochet Patterns
- Pretty Amazing Cupcake Beanie Hat Free Crochet Pattern
This hat works up quickly and is available in multiple sizes; from newborn to toddler or small adult. Crocheted Winter Baby Hat by Amanda Bryant is a warm cozy hat with earflaps that’s perfect for windy or cold weather. With a great construction and an easy to follow pattern, this hat is fantastic and addictive!
Sizes- 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-12 months, Toddler/small child
Gauge- 6 dc= 2 inches, 4 rounds= 2 inches
Red Heart Super Saver
-0-3 months: MC= White, CC= Cherry Red
-3-6 months: MC= Aran, CC= Medium Thyme
-6-12 months: MC= Frosted Green, CC= Warm Brown
-12+ months: MC= Claret, CC= White
5.5 mm hook (or size needed for correct gauge)
stitch marker (3 per hat)
pom pom maker (optional)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet On The Brain
Thanks to Amanda Bryant for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.