- [Free Patterns] Winged Dragon Bookmark & Winged Dragon Square -What’s Your Favorite?
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bargello Florentine Stripes
- Fabulous Crochet Easter Wreath Pattern To Make Now
- Quick And Easy Poncho Free Crochet Pattern- Perfect For Craft Fair Inventory And Gift Projects!
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Rattle Grab Toy Is The Cutest Crocheted Thing Ever!
This hat works up quickly and is available in multiple sizes; from newborn to toddler or small adult. Crocheted Winter Baby Hat by Amanda Bryant is a warm cozy hat with earflaps that’s perfect for windy or cold weather. With a great construction and an easy to follow pattern, this hat is fantastic and addictive!
Sizes- 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-12 months, Toddler/small child
Gauge- 6 dc= 2 inches, 4 rounds= 2 inches
Red Heart Super Saver
-0-3 months: MC= White, CC= Cherry Red
-3-6 months: MC= Aran, CC= Medium Thyme
-6-12 months: MC= Frosted Green, CC= Warm Brown
-12+ months: MC= Claret, CC= White
5.5 mm hook (or size needed for correct gauge)
stitch marker (3 per hat)
pom pom maker (optional)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet On The Brain
Thanks to Amanda Bryant for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.