- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Fall Crochet Hat With Unique Design
- [Free Pattern] Have Fun Making These Cute Owl Pillows In Two Sizes…And More!
- Thick, Dense And Warm Autumn Aster Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- Gorgeous Crochet Hexagon Blanket For Those Who Love The Puff Stitch
- [Video] How To Crochet: Center Double Crochet
Some crochet projects need simple crochet stitches and some need more complex crochet stitches. Combining stitches to create a beautiful texture is not always easy. Here is a gorgeous pattern with a beautiful and versatile design, a combination of stitches and colors that create an amazing texture which you can use to make pretty much anything you want. Crochet Mixed Stitch #1 by MyPicot is an intermediate crochet stitch pattern which can be used to create gifts from your heart to people you love.
Crochet Mixed Stitch #1 Free Pattern
Feel free to use any type of yarn (or even thread) for your project. Most yarns have the recommended crochet hook size on the label.
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Crochet Mixed Stitch #1 Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Picot.
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.