- Adorable Crochet Instagram Purse
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple And Textured Crochet Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] There Is Nothing Cuter Than A Pumpkin Hat On A Little One!
- Easy Peasy 30-Minute Crochet Pattern For A Child Size Beanie
- [Free Pattern] These Little Woolly Owls Are Gorgeous And Easy To Make
I came across this beautiful Crochet Sunburst Granny Square Blanket some time ago and it was love at first sight. I love the mix of colors,in these pretty crochet granny squares, with the crispness of the white. Designed by Joanne L at Craft Passion,
this particular crochet pattern is written as a huge blanket pattern. If you are not into huge blankets, you can adjust the size of your Sunburst Granny Square Blanket by crocheting a smaller number of squares.
Dimension: 66″ (W) x 86″ (L) [16 squares x 21 squares], suitable for Super Single Bed. You may adapt the method to make a different size to suit your needs.
Read this tips and tutorial on how to plan & crochet non-repetitive granny colors, and how many squares you will get with the yarn colors of your choice.
Gauge / Tension: 1 square = 4″ x 4″
Material & Tool:
1. Yarns, multiple colors. I used 8 colors plus a white. View yarn details on the first picture below.
2. Crochet hook, G / 4mm
(Get pattern & full tutorial of Crochet Sunburst Granny Square Blanket here.)
… and here it is : a brand new Sunburst Granny Square Blanket! Gorgeous, isn’t it?
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.