- [Video Tutorial] Keep Your Hands Warm And Stay Stylish With These Angel Stitch Fingerless Gloves
- Debbie Harford Shared Another baby afghan done and ready for snuggling.
- [Free Pattern] This Large Caterpillar Toy Is Soft, Cuddly And Adorable
- [Free Pattern] This Soft And Delicate Forever Lace Block Is Quick And Easy To Stitch
- Fast And Easy Flower Shoulder Bag With A Small Inside Pocket
I am a dog owner type of person. Leia came into my life about 4 years ago, totally unexpectedly as I wasn’t planning on having a dog any time soon, since I was most of the time travelling for my work, and almost never at home. However, as I came to realize later, making her a part of my life, turned out to be one of the best decisions I’ve made in my life.
She opened the door for me to a totally different world, as today I have a totally different understanding of dogs and cats and as a matter of fact of any other pet out there. She’s the master of fun and unconditional love, and only thinking about her makes me smile.
She’s a part of my family and as I’ve learnt in the last few years, for the most dog owners dogs are family too! Our four legs buddies get toys and gifts and get to be spoiled. Makes them happy and makes us even happier!
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page to watch our selection.