- [Photo Tutorial] Turn This Block Stitch Square Pattern Into A Full Blanket. It’s So Simple
- 10 Easy Free Crochet Poncho Patterns For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Ruffley Granny Square Is So Clever And Yet So Simple!
- 5 Strand Braided Crochet Headband (Video Tutorial)
- [Free Patterns] 3 Fabulous And Easy To Crochet Winter Coats
Absolutely gorgeous, this contemporary Vortex Crochet Afghan And Pillows set designed by Lisa Gentry is a must-have! Easy and groovy pattern the striking design and magic spirals will hypnotize you in a moment. Recommended for intermediate level crocheters, this afghan and pillows set makes a great housewarming gift for family and friends.
Afghan measures approximately 52 1/2”/133.5cm wide x 70”/178cm long
Pillow measures approximately 18 x 18”/45.5 x 45.5cm square
0003 Pistachio (A): 3 skeins
9758 Forest (B): 3 skeins
9703 Bone (C): 2 skeins
9750 Chocolate (D): 2 skeins
0003 Pistachio (A): 1 skein
#9758 Forest (B): 1 skein
9703 Bone (A): 1 skein
#9750 Chocolate (B): 1 skein
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Lisa Gentry for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.