- The Perfect Yarn Basket Pattern- Three Different Sizes
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make The Easiest Crochet Spiral Cord For Purse Handle
- [Free Pattern] 3 Simple Ways To Make The Perfect Beanie Or Hat
- Star Flower Hexagon Crochet Pattern With A Beautiful Design
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Crochet Spring Bunny Pattern
What a glorious fireworks of colors! Rich of colors and details, this Christmas Wreath by Lucy of Attic24 is a wonderful decoration to hang on your front door. The crochet pattern is very versatile and can be used for different occasions like: new baby, wedding, multi holidays and seasons, of course with an appropriate color scheme.
Wonderful in every way, this Christmas wreath is perfect to give your door a holiday season makeover.
I especially love the Little Bird nestled at the bottom. This is a smaller, fatter version of the Bower Bird that I designed, and it’s a great success I think.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Attic24
Thanks to Lucy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.