- [Free Pattern] What A Wonderful And Simple Design! Simple Crossover Baby Booties Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Bean Stitch Crochet Pattern Makes An Elegant Little Gift
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Primrose Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Pretty Mile a Minute Afghan Is A Hit At Any Baby Shower
- [Free Pattern] This Little Penguin With Pom Pom Hat Is Totally Adorable
Pretty and simple, this crochet is great for the beach or cool summer evenings. Simple Lace Summer Top by Rhelena’s Crochet Patterns works best over a camisole or any other top and it’s an easy to adjust pattern to any size you want. Make in your favorite color and you’ll have a stylish and comfortable lace top that’s super simple to make and looks fabulous.
Instructions are given for X-Small (XS). Sizes Small (S), Medium (M), Large (L), and X-Large (XL) are given in parenthesis.
Yarn: Butterfly Mercerized Cotton (Double Knitting (#3) cotton, 125 gr./249 yds) – 3, (3, 3, 4, 4) skeins.
Crochet Hook: G/4.00mm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:
Thanks to Rhelena for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.