- [Free Pattern] Toy Duck to Delight a Child -Straight From The Australian Women’s Weekly, Wednesday 5 October 1955
- [Free Pattern] We’re Totally In Love With This Cute And Versatile Block Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cupcake Stitch (Afghan Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern] This Nubbie Scrubbies Can Be Done By Anyone. Simple And Gorgeous
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous 6 Petal African Flower Crochet Dishcloth
Pretty and simple, this crochet is great for the beach or cool summer evenings. Simple Lace Summer Top by Rhelena’s Crochet Patterns works best over a camisole or any other top and it’s an easy to adjust pattern to any size you want. Make in your favorite color and you’ll have a stylish and comfortable lace top that’s super simple to make and looks fabulous.
Instructions are given for X-Small (XS). Sizes Small (S), Medium (M), Large (L), and X-Large (XL) are given in parenthesis.
Yarn: Butterfly Mercerized Cotton (Double Knitting (#3) cotton, 125 gr./249 yds) – 3, (3, 3, 4, 4) skeins.
Crochet Hook: G/4.00mm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:
Thanks to Rhelena for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.