- [Paid Pattern] Fun And Easy Crochet Coasters: Happy Foot
- [Video Tutorial] Brighten Up Your Kitchen With These Gorgeous And So Easy To Make Colorful Solid Granny Square Dishcloths
- Crochet Teddy Bear Free Patterns
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Turn This Beautiful Bavarian Or Wool Eater Stitch Into A Beautiful Baby Blanket Or Afghan
- [Free Pattern] This Little Guy Is A Cute And Great Bath Toy!
Pretty and simple, this crochet is great for the beach or cool summer evenings. Simple Lace Summer Top by Rhelena’s Crochet Patterns works best over a camisole or any other top and it’s an easy to adjust pattern to any size you want. Make in your favorite color and you’ll have a stylish and comfortable lace top that’s super simple to make and looks fabulous.
Instructions are given for X-Small (XS). Sizes Small (S), Medium (M), Large (L), and X-Large (XL) are given in parenthesis.
Yarn: Butterfly Mercerized Cotton (Double Knitting (#3) cotton, 125 gr./249 yds) – 3, (3, 3, 4, 4) skeins.
Crochet Hook: G/4.00mm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:
Thanks to Rhelena for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.