- [Free Pattern] Get Your Christmas Decorating Ready With This Fabulous Tree Garland
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Hooded Cowl Will Get You Compliments Whenever You Wear It!
- Amazing Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Super-Easy Crochet Slippers For Adults [Video Tutorial]
- Brilliant Yip Yips Themed Christmas Stocking Pattern For Those Who Still Love The Fuzzy Aliens
This two-color spirals afghan with a finished size: 62″x68″ requires some experience in crocheting. That means you’ll will need to know how to make the following stitches: Chain (ch); Double crochet (dc); Half double crochet (hdc); Reverse single crochet (Rev sc); Single crochet (sc). Adjust the size and this beautiful Spiral Crochet Afghan from Joann.com makes a perfect gift for any baby occasion.
Two-Color Spirals are worked individually, then sewn into panels. Edging is worked around each panel, along sides of each panel, then panels are joined and final edging is worked.
Thanks to joann.com for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.