- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Flower Lattice Stitch
- These Quick Heart Pattern Makes Cute Valentine’s Gifts For All The Girls In Your Family
- Free Crochet Shrug Pattern- Quick And Cozy
- [Video Tutorial] Easy To Crochet Baby’s First Christmas Blanket
- Simple Yet Amazing Crochet Flower Button [Free Pattern]
This two-color spirals afghan with a finished size: 62″x68″ requires some experience in crocheting. That means you’ll will need to know how to make the following stitches: Chain (ch); Double crochet (dc); Half double crochet (hdc); Reverse single crochet (Rev sc); Single crochet (sc). Adjust the size and this beautiful Spiral Crochet Afghan from Joann.com makes a perfect gift for any baby occasion.
Two-Color Spirals are worked individually, then sewn into panels. Edging is worked around each panel, along sides of each panel, then panels are joined and final edging is worked.
Thanks to joann.com for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.