- [Free Pattern] Feminine And Summery Flower Shawl For A Special Day
- [Free Pattern] Lil Frankie Hat Is So Cute!
- 30-Minute Simply Adorable Crochet Baby Hat With Flower
- Instant Gratification Crochet Baby Blanket With A Knit-Look Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Teaching Kids Colors Is Easy And Fun With These Rainbow Knit Bunnies!
This two-color spirals afghan with a finished size: 62″x68″ requires some experience in crocheting. That means you will need to know how to make the following stitches: Chain (ch); Double crochet (dc); Half double crochet (hdc); Reverse single crochet (Rev sc); Single crochet (sc). Adjust the size and this beautiful Spiral Crochet Afghan makes a perfect gift for any baby occasion.
Two-Color Spirals are worked individually, then sewn into panels. Edging is worked around each panel, along sides of each panel, then panels are joined and final edging is worked.
Get the pattern: Spiral Crochet Afghan
Thanks to Fave Crafts for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.