- [Free Pattern] Feminine And Summery Flower Shawl For A Special Day
- These Little Heart Baskets Are So Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] I Have Fallen In Love With This Crochet Pot Holders Set
- [Photo Tutorial] What You Can Do With An Old T-shirt Is Brilliant: Recycled Floor Cushion
- This Tapestry Crochet Rain Cloud Afghan Square Looks So Fun!
This shrug-style cardigan is an easy level crochet pattern. A very versatile pattern, this cardi can be kept long or made shorter by turning the collar down. The Movie Night Cocoon Cardi by Alexandra Tavel requires simple techniques like double crochet, granny clusters, slip stitch, single crochet, and working in the round using the magic loop method.
6 skeins Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton or approx.
1116yds/1020m of another DK weight, cat. 3 yarn
Size US J10/6mm crochet hook
Large eye blunt needle
Width across back: 40”/1.02m
Length from neck to hem: 40”/1.02m
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Alexandra Tavel
Thanks to Alexandra Tavel for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.