- This Crochet Frog Is A Great Magnet For Your Fridge
- [Free Pattern] These Little Easter Bunnies Are So Cute, It Is Impossible To Pick A Fave!
- [Free Pattern] This Square With No Fringe May May Be Your New Favorite Navajo Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Diaper Shirt Is A Lovely Present For A New Baby You Love
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Chevron Lace Cardigan Is Worked From The Top Down In One Piece
This beautiful blanket is worked in both normal and Tunisian crochet. Add it to your winter crochet patterns collections as it is a bundle of fun! The Double Trouble Blanket Free Crochet Pattern designed by Jolanda Verschiere-den Toonder & Naomi Harreman was released during weekly calls and it can be found now in it’s complete version. Choose your color palette and start making your own beautiful afghan. It doesn’t get boring and it will be fun learning many different stitch patterns.
Double Trouble Blanket For Your Winter Crochet Patterns Collection
…we assume you know how to
crochet the basic crochet stitches. These stitches are e.g. (US): chain (ch),
slipstitch (sl st), single crochet (sc), half double crochet (hdc), double crochet
(dc), treble crochet (tr), puff stitch and front post-stitches.
For a “refresh-your-memory moment” please check YouTube.
We have crocheted this Double Trouble Crochet ALong 2017 with one size
needle, however, it may happen a certain stitch or row “pulls” (not everyone
crochets in the same manner). It is perfectly fine to use a smaller or larger
needle when you think
this is necessary. This has not been indicated in the instructions. Only when we
both noticed a certain stitch to pull, we changed needle and we will tell you so.
Look carefully at the edges of your work and put it flat down, to prevent your
work being wobbly.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Double Trouble Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Jolanda Verschiere-den Toonder & Naomi Harreman for the article inspiration and featured image.