- [Free Pattern] Take A Break From The Stress Of Everyday Life With This Restful Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Amazing Crochet Christmas Tree Pattern Is A Magnificent Table Decoration Idea
- [Free Pattern] Don’t You Just Love These Magic Squares?
- This Creative Crochet Blanket Pattern Is Simply Magnificent
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy, Super Quick, Bev’s 15 Minute Snowflake Can Be Used For So Many Things
This stitch is so mesmerizing to watch, don’t you think? It looks absolutely fabulous! Also called a Triangular Stitch, Petal Stitch or Daisy Stitch, this variation of the flower stitch brought to you by Andrea of the Crochet Therapy, is a very versatile stitch that can be used to create beautiful crochet projects. This fabulous stitch would be great for shawls, shrugs, afghans and all kind of blankets!
Fabulous & Versatile Crochet Flower Stitch
Visit the Next Page link below for the Crochet Flower Stitch Video Tutorial