- [Free Pattern] Interesting Effect Alternating Styles: 6-Day Kid Blanket
- Mindless 2 Row Repeat Crochet Blanket Pattern To Use Up Your Leftover Yarn
- [Video Tutorial] The Technique Used To Make These Simple Crochet Peppermint Coaster Is Really Interesting!
- Cute Crochet Hats For Kids Perfect To Bust Your Stash And Have Fun
- [Free Pattern] Have A Great Place To Sit Your Drinks With These Fantastic & Fun St. Paddy Coasters
This stitch is so mesmerizing to watch, don’t you think? It looks absolutely fabulous! Also called a Triangular Stitch, Petal Stitch or Daisy Stitch, this variation of the flower stitch brought to you by Andrea of the Crochet Therapy, is a very versatile stitch that can be used to create beautiful crochet projects. This fabulous stitch would be great for shawls, shrugs, afghans and all kind of blankets!
Fabulous & Versatile Crochet Flower Stitch
Visit the Next Page link below for the Crochet Flower Stitch Video Tutorial