- [Free Pattern] A Truly Versatile And Functional Bag You Will Keep In Years!
- [Free Pattern] Loveable And Chic Meadow Afghan Square
- This Blocking Method Will Make Your Crochet Work Look Fabulous!
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Stylish Wrap Pattern You’ll Love Crocheting
- How To Crochet An Amazing Babette Bedspread
This stitch is so mesmerizing to watch, don’t you think? It looks absolutely fabulous! Also called a Triangular Stitch, Petal Stitch or Daisy Stitch, this variation of the flower stitch brought to you by Andrea of the Crochet Therapy, is a very versatile stitch that can be used to create beautiful crochet projects. This fabulous stitch would be great for shawls, shrugs, afghans and all kind of blankets!
Fabulous & Versatile Crochet Flower Stitch
Visit the Next Page link below for the Crochet Flower Stitch Video Tutorial