- [Free Pattern] Stunning, Jaw-Dropping, Gorgeous Crochet Granny Square With A Hint Of Spring
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] This White Crochet Top Seems To Be A Favorite Among Moms For Their Teen And Tween Girls
- This Lovely And Unbelievably Luxurious Afghan Will Inspire Hours Of Cuddles
- Delight Your Family With This Beautiful Crochet Easter Basket
- Super Simple Market Bag Free Crochet Pattern
Little Mary crochet lamb lovey pattern is very huggable and cuddly. Your baby will love going to sleep with it. This lovey pattern is both a soft toy and a blanket.
Babies and toddlers love their loveys and this one may become a new favorite. It’s a well-known fact that a lovey blanket can help your baby sleep. Little Mary Lamb Lovey free crochet pattern designed by Swecraftcorner is the perfect lovey to sleep with or to drag around for years. This crochet lamb lovey pattern can truly make a baby relaxed and sleepy.
Free Little Mary Crochet Lamb Lovey Pattern
You will need:
Yarn: Velvet yarn approx 80m, cotton yarn approx 20-30m, scrap yarn for the bow, eyes and nose – This is the perfect yarn tu use! Click here to see (https://www.loveknitting.com/sirdarsmudge?utm_medium=aliate&a_aid=e3085c44)
Hook: 3,0mm to use with cotton yarn for face, ears and bow
5,0mm for the head
6,0mm for the “body”
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Free Little Mary Crochet Lamb Lovey Pattern.
Thanks to Swecraftcorner for the article inspiration and featured image.