- How To Join Crochet Hexagons, Granny Squares Or Other Crochet Pieces Together With A Non-Bulky, Invisible Seam
- [Free Pattern] A Very Pretty Floral Square: Veronica’s Rose
- [Free Pattern] Heidi Hooded Scarf Is One Of The Comfiest Things You’ll Ever Wear
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Baby Blanket Pattern Creates A Simple And Delightful Texture
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Square Stitch
I can’t stand the cuteness of this lovey! So cute and easy to make, You Are My Sunshine Crochet Lovey by Lorene Haythorn Eppolite is the perfect gift for any kiddo and any person you consider sunshine in your life. A great reminder that we all matter, this pattern is great for using scrap yarn and whenever you need a quick project for charities or donations.
Sun And Rainbow Lovey Free Crochet Pattern
Red Heart Super Saver in the following colorways
– Bright Yellow
– Spring Green
– Shocking Pink
hook yarn needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Cre8tion Crochet
Thanks to Sarah for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.