- [Free Pattern] Sun, Sand, And Waves Wall Hanging Pattern To Get Your Home In A Summer Mood
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cute Bubbles Blanket Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Stretchy, Soft & Cozy – This Is The Fastest Afghan You’ll Ever Make!
- [Free Pattern] Super Cozy And Adorable Owl Pillow Pals
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Single Rib Crochet Stitch
This shawl reminds me of little red riding hoods cape she wore to grandma’s house. It’s so beautiful, right? Apparently, easy to make too! The Ruffled Shawl/Cape by Linda Kaye Smith is beautiful and is perfect for those chilly days when you want to be warm but not bundled into a coat. This comfy shawl with hood is so beautiful in all colors.
This pattern was adapted from a Lion Brand Night and Day Poncho and a Caron Brand Ruffle Scarf with Bliss. I combined parts of both patterns and created this one which is very different and very popular.
Thanks to Linda Kaye for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.