- Free Christmas Tree Garland Crochet Pattern To Make The Holiday Even Merrier
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy To Make Full Finger Gloves For Women
- [Free Pattern] This Mandala Square Will Surely Remind You Of Joy And Happiness
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Crochet Cabled Wedding Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crochet Top Looks So Interesting And Elegant
This shawl reminds me of little red riding hoods cape she wore to grandma’s house. It’s so beautiful, right? Apparently, easy to make too! The Ruffled Shawl/Cape by Linda Kaye Smith is beautiful and is perfect for those chilly days when you want to be warm but not bundled into a coat. This comfy shawl with hood is so beautiful in all colors.
This pattern was adapted from a Lion Brand Night and Day Poncho and a Caron Brand Ruffle Scarf with Bliss. I combined parts of both patterns and created this one which is very different and very popular.
Thanks to Linda Kaye for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.