- [Free Pattern] This Newbie Shell Afghan Works Up Quickly And Is Easy For Any Beginner
- [ Free Pattern] Very Stylish And Simple Neat Head Fitting Beanie ( A Beginner Could Easily Make It!)
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Gecko Frecko
- [Free Pattern] So Cute And Beautifully Made Wee Booties
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Spa Basket Tutorial
This shawl reminds me of little red riding hoods cape she wore to grandma’s house. It’s so beautiful, right? Apparently, easy to make too! The Ruffled Shawl/Cape by Linda Kaye Smith is beautiful and is perfect for those chilly days when you want to be warm but not bundled into a coat. This comfy shawl with hood is so beautiful in all colors.
This pattern was adapted from a Lion Brand Night and Day Poncho and a Caron Brand Ruffle Scarf with Bliss. I combined parts of both patterns and created this one which is very different and very popular.
Thanks to Linda Kaye for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.