- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Stylish Waves Hairpin Lace Scarf You’ll Want To Wear Immediately
- Very Special Crochet Hexagon Blanket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Have A Great Place To Sit Your Drinks With These Fantastic & Fun St. Paddy Coasters
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Amazed To See How Simple Is To Make This Amazing Looking Crochet Pillow
- [Free Patterns] Delightful Little Baby Set: Hat, Booties And Dress
This super cute hooded cowl pattern showed up today on my Pinterest newsfeed. I know it’s warm weather now, but, hey! How could I miss such an adorable pattern? So, you may want to save this pattern for when the cold weather comes back again. The Harlequin Hoodie by Marken of The Hat & I works great for all ages and in all colors. The pattern is pretty easy to follow and truly comfy as long as you make it quite long enough to fit comfortably over the head. Also, great if you are looking at stash busting.
Ever wanted to wear your granny stripes? This colorful hoodie with attached cowl is just the thing! Sized for teens/adults with directions on how to adjust sizing are included.
Skill level: mostly EASY & FUN! (Source)
Image source: Marken of The Hat & I
Thanks to Delisa for this article inspiration and featured image.
Kadence is super cute and ready for fall in her hooded cowl.(Source)
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.