- Crochet Summer Tops Free Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Crocheted Hello Kitty Granny Square Scarf
- [Video Tutorial] This Tote Bag Is A Great Summer DIY Project!
- [Free Pattern] Babies Enjoy The Hugs And Comfort Of This Cutie Elephant Blankie
- Fabulous Triangle Lap Blanket Free Crochet Pattern With An Amazing Design
Little crochet hearts are fun to make and they serve you in a multitude of ways! From embellishing little girls’ headbands and clothing items to making a Valentine’s Day heart garland, this tiny hearts can instantly brighten someone’s day. Simple Little Heart by Cheryl Murray ILuvSandals with just the minimum effort this little pattern is a simple different heart pattern that you can use a hundred different ways!
I used an E size hook and thread yarn to create my little heart.
Any size hook or yarn can be used for this pattern and you can play around with the stitches to create different sizes and effects
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Flower Girl Cottage BlogSpot
Thanks to Cheryl Murray for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.