- Gorgeous Crochet Moses Basket For Baby -Free Patterns
- [Free Pattern] This Darling Daffodil Candy Holder Can Hold Any Small Treat With So Much Grace
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute Baby Blanket Looks Like The Comfiest Thing On Earth
- Beautiful Twelve-Point Star Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Learn How To Turn Two Granny Squares Into The Most Adorable Angel Ever
Little crochet hearts are fun to make and they serve you in a multitude of ways! From embellishing little girls’ headbands and clothing items to making a Valentine’s Day heart garland, this tiny hearts can instantly brighten someone’s day. Simple Little Heart by Cheryl Murray ILuvSandals with just the minimum effort this little pattern is a simple different heart pattern that you can use a hundred different ways!
I used an E size hook and thread yarn to create my little heart.
Any size hook or yarn can be used for this pattern and you can play around with the stitches to create different sizes and effects
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Flower Girl Cottage BlogSpot
Thanks to Cheryl Murray for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.